If you’re looking for baseball themed snacks, these Baseball Oreo Pops are super easy to make! Grab your lil’ baseball players to help prepare them for the next team snack.
These are also great to make in advance to add to baseball treat bags. Or, make up a big batch for a baseball coach gift. I’m sure they will be a ‘home run’ with coach!
Baseball Oreo Pops Ingredients
- Oreo Cookies
- 2 cups, White Candy Melts
- 1 cup, Red Candy Melts
- Red Shoestring Licorice
- Lollipop Sticks
- Parchment Paper
- Decorating Bag
Baseball Oreo Pops Instructions
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Heat your white candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Open each Oreo, dip the end of each lollipop stick heavily into the melted chocolate and press your stick carefully into the white filling.
- Scoop a little extra melted candy melts onto the center and press the cookies together
- Allow the chocolate to harden then hold the stick and dip the Oreo into the melted chocolate, letting any excess drip off.
- Place the Oreo pops onto your parchment paper lined baking sheet and transfer the sheet to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Heat your red candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, pour into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the bottom.
- Cut your shoestring licorice into 1 1/2” pieces, dip on side into the melted white chocolate and carefully press onto each side of the Oreo pops in the shape of half circles for baseball laces.
- Use the melted red candy decorating bag to draw about 5-6 laces on each licorice strip and let harden.
You could easily make these a softball themed snack by adding some yellow food coloring to the melted chocolate.
Be sure to Pin this on Pinterest to save it for later!