Soccer Cookies – Easy DIY Recipe with Oreos!
These soccer cookies are an easy DIY made with Oreos! I know so many people who have Soccer year-round so this can quickly become a go-to for soccer party treats!
If you are the Soccer Team Mom, or know the Team Mom, definitely pass this quick treat recipe along! They are easy enough that the kids can help make them for their teammates too. Ya can’t “beat” that!
DIY Soccer Cookies Ingredients
- Oreo Cookies
- 2 cups, White Candy Melts
- 1 cup, Brown or Black Candy Melts
- Lollipop Sticks
- Parchment Paper
- Decorating Bag
DIY Soccer Cookies Directions
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Heat your white candy melts in a small bowl on 50% power in the microwave for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Open each Oreo, dip the end of each lollipop stick heavily into the melted white chocolate and press your stick carefully into the white filling.
- Scoop a little extra melted candy melts onto the center and press the cookies together
- Allow the chocolate to harden then hold the stick and dip the Oreo into the melted chocolate, letting any excess drip off.
- Roll the outside edges in your candy grass.
- Place the Oreo pops onto your parchment paper lined baking sheet and transfer the sheet to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Heat your brown or black candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, pour into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the bottom.
- Use the melted brown candy decorating bag to draw the soccer hexagons and lines on, let harden for about 10 minutes.
The most challenging part in all of this may be the decorating (for me, anyway). Well, that, and making sure my kids don’t eat the Oreos before these could be made/created! It doesn’t need to be perfect since they will surely be appreciated and gobbled up super fast!