These basketball treats on a stick are the perfect snack for a team party or after-game snack! Let the kids make the snacks themselves during halftime if you’re hosting a Final 4 or NBA Finals Basketball party!
Basketball Treats on a Stick Ingredients
- White Fudge Ding Dongs
- Wilton Orange Candy Melts
- Wilton Light Cocoa Candy Melts
- Decorating Bags
- Lollipop Sticks
Basketball Treats on a Stick Directions
- Unwrap your Ding Dongs and set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, hear 1 cup of your orange candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip the top of your Ding Dongs into the melted orange candy and place onto a piece of parchment paper to set.
- In a separate small microwave safe bowl, melt 1/2 cup of your light cocoa candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and pour into a decorating bag.
- Cut a small tip off the top of your decorating bag and draw the lines onto your basketballs.
- Place a stick into the bottom side of your basketballs and serve.
These are so easy and who doesn’t love a treat on a stick?!